An option to make up your required hours is to hire a B4C trainer for a 1:1 session. Please see more details about the attendance and makeup policy for certification requirements and other makeup options.
- Your tuition is paid in full or you are up-to-date on your payment plan before we issue an invoice for the makeup sessions. If you fall behind on your tuition payments, we may ask that you stop your 1:1 sessions.
- Your 1:1 session invoice is paid in full before holding the 1:1 sessions. We will work with you to set up a payment plan for this invoice, however, it must be paid in full before you can have the 1:1 session.
- Sessions are $60/hour with a minimum of 2 hours ($120 minimum).
- Please note: If you go over your contracted session length, you will need to coordinate directly with the trainer on how to handle the difference. Your trainer may ask directly for additional compensation.
- Two trainees may share a session with a trainer if the same content sessions were missed and the trainer agrees to hold a joint session. All coordination is between the trainees and the trainer; the B4C national team is not responsible for this coordination. An invoice will be issued at the full rate, and then partially refunded if specific makeup hours are shared. No more than two trainees may share a session.
Logistics & Next Steps:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a 1:1 session. We will work with you to confirm the total number of hours you need to complete, discuss any other certification requirements that you may be missing (eg, Mind, Body, Soul work), and discuss other makeup options (eg, options to attend a future training).
- If your tuition is paid in full, or you are on track with your payment plan, B4C will issue you a new invoice for these 1:1 sessions. The price is $60/hour with a minimum of two hours.
- Once the 1:1 session invoice is paid in full, B4C will find a trainer who may conduct your 1:1 session. This may take up to 7-10 business days.
- B4C will put you in touch with your 1:1 trainer. You will mutually agree upon a location within 30 minutes of the trainer in a space that will accommodate the content requirements (eg, has space to place a mat for asana).
- The trainer will let B4C know once you have completed all of your hours.
- The B4C team will issue you a digital copy of your certificates if all other requirements are met.
As always, if you have any questions about your specific needs, please contact us at email@example.com and we'd be more than happy to work with you on those details.