- You must complete all training requirements and be in good standing on your payment plan in order to receive the credits for these graduate courses. This means you need to have completed 180 contact hours, your pre-work must be 100% complete, you passed your asana finale or wellness class, and have submitted your capstone project. You do not need to have your payment plan complete to enroll, however, B4C will not issue you a grade for the course if you are behind on your payment plan.
- The Edgewood courses stay open for 30 days after your training ends. The University of the Pacific courses are open for 12 months after training. If you complete your certification after this time, please contact us if you'd like to apply for credits and we'll do our best to work with you and our partner school to make that happen.
- The credits below are nationally recognized. However, please check with your school/district to ensure that they will accept the credits from the educational institutions we have partnered with. This is at the discretion of your school district.
- The NYC DOE only accepts approved graduate credits of NY-based institutions and has not directly accepted the grad credits. However, if you are enrolled in a NY-based grad program, that program may accept these graduate credits.
- The CEUs we have available are for educators. We currently do not have social worker CEUs that are accepted by NASW.
Graduate School Credits
We have partnered with Edgewood College to provide graduate-level credits. As a graduate of B4C, you will be eligible to register for the 3-credit course PDED-5008: Yoga Teacher Training for Educators. Some institutions have accepted these credits in the past; others have not. Please consult your institution of higher education.
The cost per grad credit from Edgewood College is $190 ($570 total for all 3 credits) before July 1, 2020. The rate goes up to $195 for courses that begin after June 30, 2020 ($585 total for all 3 credits). The deadline for enrolling in the course is 30 days after your graduation date.
Transcripts for CEUs and grad credits are provided by Edgewood, not B4C. Please log onto your account to download transcripts.
Review the attachment at the bottom of this page for instruction on how to enroll in the Edgewood course. For questions or assistance with Edgewood College grad credits, please contact
Jennifer Young at email@example.com.
University of the Pacific
We also have a partnership with the University of the Pacific where you can earn up to 12 credits of graduate-level Professional Development once you have successfully completed your B4C training. Choose to enroll in either 3, 6, 9 or all 12 credits. The cost is $99 per credit. You can find the registration form and instructions on the University of the Pacific website.
Continuing Education Credits
We have also partnered with Edgewood College to earn CEUs for the training. CEUs are $20 total for 18 CEUs.
You can choose to get either CEUs or grad credits through Edgewood - and can get both if you want. Click here to register for CEUs through Edgewood College.
Note to students: upon course completion, you can print or download a CEU certificate from your Quick Enroll account. CEUs are not entered onto transcripts.
Review the attachment for instructions on how to enroll in the Edgewood course(s). For questions about registering for CEUs on the Edgewood College website, please contact Jennifer Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.